Infertility means you cannot conceive (make a baby). Primary infertility refers to couples who have not become pregnant after at least 1 year of intercourse (unprotected sex).
Secondary infertility refers to couples who have been pregnant at least once, but never again.
Causes of infertility
A wide range of physical and emotional factors can cause infertility. Infertility may be due to problems in the woman, man, or both.
- Bartholines Absence Extraction
- Caesarean Section
- Cyst Aspiration
- Dilation and Curettage
- Evacuation of Retained Products of Conception - ERPC
- Hysteroscopy Fibroid Resection
- Laparoscopic Appendectomy
- Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy
- Laparoscopic Myomectomy
- Laparoscopic Sterilization
- Laparoscopy Ectopic Pregnancy
- Laparoscopy Ovarian Cystectomy
- Open Myomectomy Operation
- Pelvic Floor Repair
- Shirodkar Suture
- Shirodkar Suture Removal